The property is located in San Pedro de Turrubares, with year-round access in very good condition. Equipped with rainwater drainage and PVC downspouts, with more than 120 trees, more than 200 croton plants and two hundred other planted shrubs, covered with grass over 80% of the area.
- Totally fenced with four or five wires, with concrete posts in front.
- Rancho with warehouse, bathroom, kitchenette.
- Has its own 50-meter well, fully operational, with pump, pressure tank, control system and electrical protection. Provides year-round water.
- Irrigation system on 60% of the property with holding tank of 4x6x1.5 meters.
- Internal gravel access road lined with shrubs on both sides.
- Electricity on the property.
- Exterior lighting: Six lamps providing public lighting and two high-power spotlights in a giant ceiba tree and a cenízaro tree.
Civil, electrical and mechanical construction plans complete for a three-bedroom, two-story house, done by the Mexican architect Juan Bonilla Olmos, including corresponding soil studies.
Bernard Rodriguez at 8384-2324.