Vacancy for Finance & Accounting Manager Local Subsidiary of North American Parent Company
LOCATION: Province of Punta Arenas (Miramar)
BUSINESS SECTOR : Agrocultural Products/Aggregates/ Mining)
This role will be responsible for managing a small team in General Accounting including, the General Ledger, Chart of Accounts, Financial Reporting, Fixed Assets, Month and Quarter end close, and Balance Sheet Reconciliations for Metales Procesados. The role also includes accounting for two small subsidiaries and will assist with consolidations of the Holding Company. The incumbent will be required to prepare the Annual Budget and moving Quarterly Forecasts and will be responsible for Costs Control, Insurance and IT as well as working with External and Internal Auditors.
This position will report to the Management Committee for day to day operational matters and to the Chief Financial Officer for all Financial, Accounting, Governance and Controls related activities.
• Ability to communicate orally and written in English (advanced)
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA) with MBA will be a distinct advantage but not necessary
• Minimum 10 years of technical accounting experience required with practical experience in IFRS and Statutory Accounting. Public accounting experience strongly preferred
• Management and Supervisory experience required
• Experience with JDE, SAP, Oracle preferred but not necessary
• Advanced working knowledge with Quickbooks, Dynamics or similar Accounting software
• Candidate will be required to relocate or travel to Miramar (relocation package may be available if needed)
Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience in the range of Colones 1.8-2.0 Million
Please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 27, 2018