The Tico Times Weekly Digest: Jan. 7, 2019
Welcome to The Tico Times Weekly Digest, where we bring you up-to-speed as a new week begins in Costa Rica.
Read the stories mentioned in the Digest below:
- Costa Rica closes 2018 with decrease in homicides: http://bit.ly/2CTtnyG
- Costa Rica will not recognize Maduro goverment: http://bit.ly/2C3N05r
- Costa Rican band performs at Rose Parade: http://bit.ly/2FhsqC5
- Bullfighting “a la tica” – The controversial tradition: http://bit.ly/2RfplcT
- Bulls in Zapote (PHOTOS): http://bit.ly/2LSwKJa
- Costa Rican scientist pursues her Antarctic dreams: http://bit.ly/2RaDE2e
- Off the Eaten Path – The best of 2018: http://bit.ly/2RcejVF
- Year in Review – Our most-read stories of 2018: http://bit.ly/2Rakgm2
- Year in Review – Our top photos of 2018: http://bit.ly/2LUFUER
- Letter from the Editor – The Tico Times’ incredible year: http://bit.ly/2Vyztfi
To stay informed throughout the week, follow The Tico Times on social media:
And subscribe to our weekly newsletter (it’s free!) by clicking here.
Content like the Tico Times Weekly Digest are made possible through your support. The Tico Times is partly funded by you and every little bit helps.
You may be interested
Reader photos: Beauty at Jacó BeachThe Tico Times - January 19, 2019
At The Tico Times, we love great photos of Costa Rica. Share your favorite original photos with us at: email@example.com. Reader Naomi shared…
Tico Times: Letters to the Editor (Jan. 18, 2019)The Tico Times - January 19, 2019
The Tico Times is proud to be an independent, English-language news source in Costa Rica. Our readers regularly submit editorials…
Costa Rica soccer announces squad to face United StatesAFP and The Tico Times - January 19, 2019
Costa Rica’s new men's national soccer team manager, Gustavo Matosas, summoned a revamped lineup without most of its best-known figures…