Beautiful home for sale or rent in Escazú, reduced from $1.1 million to $750,000
$1,100,000 to $750,000
Province: San José
Bedrooms: 3.5 with additional bedroom/office
Lot: SJ-052284-1983 880.52 M2
Construction Area: 544 M2
- Custom, unique house in Escazú.
- Newly refurbished and painted.
- Within 1 mile of U.S. Embassy Residence and numerous shopping centers.
- Loft TV/music room.
- Beautiful living room with floor to ceiling windows, fireplace, and 3-story ceiling.
- 3 split levels.
- Additional TV room, spacious kitchen and internal green areas.
- Installed satellite, cable, Internet and 4 landlines.
- Fully established front and back yards.
- Brand new washer, dryer and refrigerator.
- Two-car carport with room for two additional cars within the electric gate.
- Back stone-floored covered patio.
- Gated community with roving guard service.
- Steel reinforced external doors.
- Electric fences.
- External motion sensors and alarm system.
- CCTV external camera monitoring system.
- Safe neighborhood.
- Available immediately.
- Armed guard walk-through every half hour evenings and weekends.
- Gardening service.
- Cleaning service.
- English-speaking landlord lives next door with staff for maintenance needs.
Phone: + (506)2258-1558
You may be interested
5 questions for Costa Rican dancer Gustavo HernándezElizabeth Lang - October 22, 2017
For Gustavo Hernández, dance is a tool for communication and expression - but also a powerful motor for social inclusion. The…
Whatcha lookin’ at up there?The Tico Times - October 21, 2017
Reader John Honeyman shared this image of a howler monkey in Santa Teresa, on the Nicoya Peninsula. Thanks, John! Would…
Another handy herb for a Costa Rican garden pharmacyEd Bernhardt - October 21, 2017
Here’s a wild plant that’s found all around in world in tropical regions where it grows along roadsides, in fields…