Phone: +(506) 2258-1558
Province: San José
This amazing property features the elegance and the luxury nestled in a tropical environment with a 180 degree infinity edge view of the lush mountains and valley looking out to Quepos and the Pacific ocean. It has a natural balance between pristine mountain life and the security from a secluded community. When you see this property, you will definitely fall in love in seconds.
Located in Alto La Palma, Puriscal, Costa Rica, this spacious custom concrete block home features three large bedrooms, two full bathrooms and was completed in May 2012. The living space measures 260 square meters or 2,798 square feet. It is perfectly positioned on a 8,678 square meter or 2.2 acre flat lot to take advantage of the spectacular view.
This home was designed to the highest standards of energy efficiency and living convenience. Savings on electrical expenses are achieved through the state-of-the-art pressurized evacuated tube solar hot water system and the eco-friendly Toshiba LED lighting & dimmer system used throughout the house. The efficient LG Multi-Split air conditioning system and low-voltage DC motors in the Fanimation designer ceiling fans add to the comfort of this home. All glass windows and doors are bronze-tinted to keep out the excessive sun while keeping the house cool.
The custom designed kitchen features all stainless steel Frigidaire Professional appliances and full imported granite countertops and backsplash. An Electrolux Wine Cooler / Beverage Center will perfectly chill your favorite wines or beverages. The abundant solid wood cabinetry features a large double-door pantry, an island work/storage base and even a work area for your computer.
A large open-concept Great Room ties the living area to the kitchen and features an 18 ft. flat ceiling with custom wood accent beams and windows that give extra air circulation. Imported ceramic tile is used throughout the home and the living area features maintenance-free Keramia RockWood extruded glazed porcelain wood plank tile for the authentic wood look without the upkeep.
From the large spacious covered patio you’ll see the lights at night along the coast at Quepos and there is a glorious mountain view from every room. There is ample guest parking on the large paved driveway connected to the closed two-car garage featuring a LiftMaster garage door opener with a battery backup system. The home also includes a user programmable house & perimeter security alarm system.
The large inviting master bedroom features a 12 foot high vaulted ceiling, a large custom built-in closet with separate storage space above. The master bathroom features a deep over-sized bath tub and also a large spacious shower. Two separate sinks in the granite counter-top with coordinating imported ceramic tiles accent the walls and floors. Two additional large bedrooms can accommodate your guests or can be your home office or hobby center.
The community sits at an altitude of 1,000 meters, with mild temperatures and cool breezes year round and features wide paved roads and cement culverts throughout, a large community pool & spa with changing rooms, showers, lockers and separate bathrooms. A spring-fed tilapia pond with aquatic gardens invites you to sit and relax with your friends and neighbors. There is also a fire pit and gazebo for community gatherings and many scenic hiking trails for you to explore. The community association fees are $42.00 a month ($500.00 annually).
This property is currently being offered for US$375,000.00.
The vacant 8,678 square meter or 2.2 acre lot adjoining this property is also available for sale separately for $75,000.00 US or can be negotiated in with the sale of this home for an additional $65,000.00 US.
Summary of House Features:
• Beautiful custom country home completed 2012
• Three large bedrooms, two full baths
• Custom designed kitchen with granite countertops
• Frigidaire Professional kitchen appliance package
• Electrolux Wine Cooler and Beverage Center
• Pressurized evacuated tube solar hot water
• Eco-Friendly Toshiba LED lighting
• LG Multi-Split Air conditioning system
• House & perimeter security alarm system
• Imported ceramic floor tile
• Designer light fixtures
• Fanimation designer ceiling fans
• Custom wood ceiling beams
• Two car closed garage with large paved driveway
• LiftMaster garage door opener with battery backup
• Clay barrel tile roof
• Large spacious covered patio
• Infinity edge view of mountain valleys & Pacific
• Home is in a beautiful 250 acre gated community
• Altos de Antigua sits at altitude of 1,000 meters
• Mild temperatures between 65 and 82 degrees Fahrenheit
• Paved roads throughout, community pool & spa
• Clubhouse, spring-fed tilapia pond, aquatic garden
• Fire pit and gazebo, and many scenic hiking trails
• Located in Alto La Palma de Puriscal
• On paved highway 239 from San Jose to Parrita