COD 1102 The Casa Romántica, For Sale in Quepos
Phone: +(506) 2258-1558
Bathrooms: 5 Or More
The Casa Romántica is an architect’s dream come true. The property is truly a work of art. Hidden from the road, the home is set in Manuel Antonio’s thriving rainforest and ensconced in nature. Every feature of the home and property have been impeccably designed and are of the highest quality. The appeal is modern tropical, and it features 20 foot walls of glass and an open floor plan. A cascading water feature greets everyone who enters and runs through the home to the pool on the other side. Within the home are a number of aesthetic architectural features, including lighting alcoves, an inside atrium, vaulted teak ceilings, over 300 inset lights, a rainwater recycling system, and even an oversized jacuzzi tub in the master bedroom.
The property is serviced by an electric gate and small guard house. In addition, there is a small guest house or caretaker’s house on an independently titled property adjacent to the house which could be purchased along with the main house.
The home speaks for itself, and is without doubt one of the nicest new homes in Manuel Antonio.
**There is an adjacent guest house (a 1 bedroom studio) which can be sold as an ‘add-on’ to the main home. The property sits on a larger lot (3500 m2) and the guest house is used as a 5th bedroom for some of the vacation rentals. Asking price: $275,000 – please inquire for further details and photos.
▪ Stunning architecture ▪ Private rainforest setting
▪ 10 minutes to Manuel Antonio beach ▪ 5 minutes to Quepos
▪ Fantastic pool area ▪ Very private
▪ Guard house ▪ Electric gate
▪ Adjacent 1 bedroom guest house available for purchase with 3500 m2 of land, together that would total 1.5 acres
▪ Alarm System ▪ Ceiling Fan ▪ Laundry Room
▪ Vaulted Ceiling ▪ Wet Bar
▪ 3+ Window / Wall Unit
▪ Aluminum-Steel ▪ Concrete Block ▪ Glass
▪ Garden Area ▪ Landscaped ▪ Patio
▪ Swimming Pool ▪ Trees / Shrubs
▪ Cable Available ▪ Furnished ▪ Security Guard on Duty
▪ Dishwasher ▪ Dryer ▪ Microwave
▪ Oven Range ▪ Refrigerator ▪ Stove
You may be interested
5 questions for Costa Rican artist Adrián GómezElizabeth Lang - March 17, 2018
Art that helps build a collective imagination depicting the vibrancy and liveliness of Costa Rica's Caribbean region: that's what characterizes…
Ramírez announces a National Team lineup with a few surprisesAFP - March 16, 2018
Oscar Ramírez, coach of Costa Rica's Men's National Soccer Team, raised some eyebrows when he presented his lineup for two…
From New York to Costa Rica: ‘Costa Rica changed my entire life’Elizabeth Lang - March 16, 2018
A one-time Costa Rican vacation. That was the initial idea of Andrea X, better known as Satya X – but…