COD 1030 Heredia house for sale: Property overlooks 3 natural rivers with lush tropical gardens, many walking paths
Price: $650,000 REDUCED to $350,000
Land: 4,052 M2
Construction Area: 316 M2
- 3 fireplaces
- 4 trout ponds (generate immediate income!)
- Custom Gourmet Kitchen with one-piece granite counter-top, Professional Grade Appliances & a 5 gas burner range with 2 electric ovens, above sits an large hood exhaust fan (as your cooking your fresh trout for dinner)
- Master Suite
- Master Bathroom includes a relaxing Jacuzzi Tub and separate Walk-in Shower
- High Quality Porcelain/Ceramic Flooring
- Living room with wood burning fireplace
- 100% cedar wood cabinets
- Recessed lighting / Track lighting
- Fenced and Gated (entire property)
- 3 rivers (2 go into one)
- Cathedral open beam ceilings with detailed craftsmanship
- Large enclosed sunroom overlooking your Garden, ponds
- Potting shed or Butterfly farm!
- Tool shed
- Workshop area adjacent to house or artist area
- High-Speed Internet Service
- Satellite TV
- 800 gallon water back up system
- Electronic entry gate with video phone
- Sale Price includes the corporation
- Furniture is negotiable
- $2,500 laser alarm system
- 35 minute drive to the SJO, Juan Santamaría International Airport!
Exceptional value for this 4-bedroom, 4-bathroom home. Each bedroom has its own walk-in closet and full bathroom! Excellant quality ceramic/porcelain floor tile through-out. There is a 290 SF sunroom overlooking the property. There is also a backup water tank to make your living very comfortable and free of stress. This beautiful home was well planned! The main house sits on the upper part of the 1 acre property overlooking 3 natural rivers, and lush tropical gardens; with many walking paths. Can you say INCOME PRODUCING PROPERTY? AND Self Sustainability? That’s right, turnkey trout operation. You have several options with this property, you can have restaurant sales or if you chose, open to the public for trout fishing, restaurant and or public barbecuing. Many options to choose from, whichever you desire can be done! The 3 rivers supply just the right amount of water/oxygen for 4 trout ponds. Owners have created a good business of selling trout to many of local restaurants. There is also room to expand, see below! Sustain yourself and a family of 4 on a 1-acre tropical mini-farm. On this 1-acre property, there is plenty of room to grow your vegetables, to have a Jersey cow for milk, cream, butter and cheese; goats can also keep you in milk when your Jersey is not lactating, a few chickens. Not only do these animals keep you stocked in healthy fresh dairy products, but will also keep your lawn, flower and vegetable gardens fertilized. Waste not, want not!
Also, this home has very fine wood cabinetry throughout the home. Jacuzzi tub in the master bedroom. 3 split-air conditioners, 2 ceramic heaters, and historical fireplaces for those cozy, warm romantic evenings or days! Several of the materials or items were brought in from USA.
Come and see this home there are so many wonderful features, not enough space on this listing page for all the other nice photos, so ask to be emailed more photos. Call today to see this wonderful home.
Start living your dream and immediately produce income and produce a Self-Sustainable lifestyle!
USD $650,000.00 REDUCED to $350,000
You may be interested
High culture, low canvas in Costa RicaKatherine Stanley - March 19, 2018
One of the favorite attractions for the crowds that flocked to this weekend's Transitarte festival in San José was the…
Poll: Fabricio Alvarado holds slight lead in Costa RicaAFP - March 19, 2018
The evangelical preacher and former legislator Fabricio Alvarado has a slight advantage over former Labor Minister Carlos Alvarado in one…
PHOTOS: Transitarte brings art, music to sunny San José streetsKatherine Stanley - March 19, 2018
This year's Transitarte festival brought josefinos to the parks and streets of the east-central section of Costa Rica's capital city…