COD 1042 Luxury Living in Valle del Sol, Santa Ana, For Sale
Province: San José
Bathrooms: 5 or more
Two-story building includes:
- Skylight at entrance for better illumination.
- Full bathroom for visitors, adjacent to the office.
- Office with fine furniture, desk, A/C and Murano lamp.
- Spacious main dining room.
- Big living room with two lamps of cut crystal and gold coating.
- Informal living room with bar area (including bar furniture).
- Changing room for visitors using the Jacuzzi.
- Roofed Jacuzzi for up to 10 people.
- Informal dining room with tennis court view.
- Compartment under the stairs for delicate goods.
- Kitchen with granite counter, very well illuminated, bright color furniture, instant hot water, food disposal, dishwasher, and a counter in the center for different purposes.
- Built-in cupboard for supplies.
- Bedroom with full bathroom for the maid.
- Ample laundry room with clothes lines.
- Garage for two cars in the back side of the house. The garage is decorated with the same elements of the rest of the house.
- BBQ area with smoke extractor. This area is connected with the garage by sliding doors to convert it into a spacious party room.
- Side area next to the garage. This space works perfectly as a parking area when having parties.
- Ample windows with sieve for better ventilation.
- High roof for a better circulation of the air.
- TV room.
- Two bedrooms with closets.
- A full bathroom with bathtub hydro-massage and shower. This bathroom is shared by the two bedrooms of the west side of the second floor.
- A third bedroom with walk-in closet and full bathroom.
- Ample master bedroom with bathtub hydro-massage and shower, two double sinks, indirect lights, and a dressing table for ladies.
- Big walk-in closet in the master bedroom.
- Central A/C system for the upper-level only.
- “Shut” to drop the clothing into the laundry area.
There are garden areas in front and on the east side of the house. In the front of the house there is a bench to take advantage of cool evenings or to wait for the school bus or visitors. The garbage disposal is constructed with cement and an iron top. The driveway runs through the front of the house to facilitate visitors’ arrival, so they are close to the main door, especially useful on rainy days. There are spotlights in front to illuminate and highlight the house, three additional compartments to keep tools, garden equipment, etc., a machine room for the water heater and the pump to send water throughout the house in case of scarcity, fans in two upper rooms (if A/C is not used) and in two main bathrooms, in the terrace (BBQ area), in the informal living room and in the informal dining room, speakers in several social areas of the house, intercommunication among rooms and the kitchen, electric gate at the entrance of the garage side street, tall fence in the back side of the property with razor wire, 24/7 security services, two gas tanks for the Jacuzzi, dimmers in several areas of the house, two telephone lines (2282-1111 and 2282-1212) and paving decorated area in front of the house.
The house is given with no drapes but there are curtain rods.
Asking price: $800,000 (An appraisal was done recently and could be shown to interested parties.)
Maintenance fee: $181 monthly.
Municipal taxes: $352 every three months (March, June, September and December). First quarter of 2015 is paid.
Corporations tax: $187 per year (2015 is paid).
Luxury home tax: $ 1,240 per year (2015 is paid).
You may be interested
5 questions for Costa Rican artist Adrián GómezElizabeth Lang - March 17, 2018
Art that helps build a collective imagination depicting the vibrancy and liveliness of Costa Rica's Caribbean region: that's what characterizes…
Ramírez announces a National Team lineup with a few surprisesAFP - March 16, 2018
Oscar Ramírez, coach of Costa Rica's Men's National Soccer Team, raised some eyebrows when he presented his lineup for two…
From New York to Costa Rica: ‘Costa Rica changed my entire life’Elizabeth Lang - March 16, 2018
A one-time Costa Rican vacation. That was the initial idea of Andrea X, better known as Satya X – but…