IntiTech’s smart grid solution empowers clients to produce their own energy
The Costa Rican Electricity Institute (ICE)’s pilot program that allowed its clients to connect their solar systems to the grid ended on February 6.
Now we must wait for the Public Services Regulatory Authority (ARESEP) and the Environment Ministry (MINAE) to determine the new technical norms for grid connections. As a result, there is much uncertainty about investing in grid-tie systems in Costa Rica.
IntiTech’s smart grid solution empowers our clients to take matters into their own hands. Our smart grid system consists of solar panels, inverters and batteries. The energy produced by the photovoltaic panels is consumed directly or stored in the batteries for night time use. You only use the grid as backup when both the panels and batteries are unable to supply sufficient energy.
In our plan you:
1) Drastically reduce your monthly electricity bills.
2) Don’t need to apply for a grid-tie permit from the energy provider.
3) Don’t pay for changing to a two-way meter.
4) Keep a percentage of your own photovoltaic production.
5) Have a blackout backup of four or more hours.
6) Have clean, uninterrupted, pure sine wave energy.
7) Have no more power surge damage to your appliances.
8) Have the option to connect to the grid in the future.
Come and see our systems at the Costa Rican Chamber of Commerce Fair, www.expoindustria.co.cr,
On April 16, 17 and 18th, at Pedregal, Belen, Stand #41.
Or, contact us by phone or email: +(506) 2735-5594 or +(506) 2538-3272.
You may be interested
Costa Rica, Brazil battle rumors of tension and injury before high-stakes matchupAFP and The Tico Times - June 19, 2018
The stakes couldn't be higher: if Costa Rica loses to its opponent on Friday, it will be out of the…
3 attractive areas for expat living in Costa RicaPhoebe Conner - June 19, 2018
Costa Rica is a surprisingly diverse country for its size, with tropical rainforests, mountainous regions and of course, breathtaking coastlines.…