Heredia house for sale: Property overlooks 3 natural rivers with lush tropical gardens, many walking paths
Price: $650,000 REDUCED to $350,000
Land: 4,052 M2
Construction Area: 316 M2
- 3 fireplaces
- 4 trout ponds (generate immediate income!)
- Custom Gourmet Kitchen with one-piece granite counter-top, Professional Grade Appliances & a 5 gas burner range with 2 electric ovens, above sits an large hood exhaust fan (as your cooking your fresh trout for dinner)
- Master Suite
- Master Bathroom includes a relaxing Jacuzzi Tub and separate Walk-in Shower
- High Quality Porcelain/Ceramic Flooring
- Living room with wood burning fireplace
- 100% cedar wood cabinets
- Recessed lighting / Track lighting
- Fenced and Gated (entire property)
- 3 rivers (2 go into one)
- Cathedral open beam ceilings with detailed craftsmanship
- Large enclosed sunroom overlooking your Garden, ponds
- Potting shed or Butterfly farm!
- Tool shed
- Workshop area adjacent to house or artist area
- High-Speed Internet Service
- Satellite TV
- 800 gallon water back up system
- Electronic entry gate with video phone
- Sale Price includes the corporation
- Furniture is negotiable
- $2,500 laser alarm system
- 35 minute drive to the SJO, Juan Santamaría International Airport!
Exceptional value for this 4-bedroom, 4-bathroom home. Each bedroom has its own walk-in closet and full bathroom! Excellant quality ceramic/porcelain floor tile through-out. There is a 290 SF sunroom over-looking the property. There is also a backup water tank to make your living very comfortable and help free of stress. This beautiful home was well planned! The main house sits on the upper part of the 1.00 acre property overlooking 3 natural rivers, and lush tropical gardens; with many walking paths. Can you say; INCOME PRODUCING PROPERTY? AND Self Sustainability? That’s right, turnkey trout operation. You have several options with this property, you can have restaurant sales or if you chose, open to the public for trout fishing, restaurant and or public barbecuing. Many options to choose from, which ever you desire can be done! The 3 rivers supply just the right amount of water/oxygen for 4 trout ponds. Owners have created a good business of selling trout to many of local restaurants. There is also room to expand, see below! Sustain yourself and a family of 4 on a one acre tropical mini-farm; On this 1 acre property, there is plenty of room to grow your vegetables, to have a Jersey cow for milk, cream, butter and cheese; goats can also keep you in milk when your Jersey is not lactating, a few chickens. Not only do these animals keep you stocked in healthy fresh dairy products, but will also keep your lawn, flower and vegetable gardens fertilized. Waste not, want not! To see the entire article on “how-to” sustain yourself on a one-acre tropical farm.
Also, this home has very fine wood cabinetry through-out the home. Jacuzzi tub in the master bedroom. 3 split-air conditioners, 2 ceramic heaters, and historical fireplaces for those cozy, warm romantic evenings or days! Several of the materials or items were brought in from USA.
Come and see this home there are so many wonderful features, not enough space on this listing page for all the other nice photos, so ask to be emailed more photos. Call today to see this wonderful home.
Start living your dream and immediately produce income and produce a Self-Sustainable lifestyle!
USD $650,000.00 REDUCED to $350,000
You may be interested
Alert declared once more for Pacific slope due to heavy rainsKatherine Stanley - October 23, 2017
The National Meteorological Institute (IMN) has announced that rains are expected to increase significantly on Costa Rica's Pacific Slope beginning…
Women’s Hackathon takes place in San JoséThe Tico Times - October 23, 2017
More than 200 women from Central America, Mexico and the Dominican Republic gathered in San José over the weekend for…
Road safety in Costa Rica: the law of the jungle must rule no moreRoberto Guzmán - October 23, 2017
In the wake of the killing of another athlete in Costa Rica by a drunk driver, we feel impelled to…