Casa Mía – Your new home in Guanacaste
Price: $890,000 | Negotiable
Cellphone: +(506) 2258-1558
Lot: 22,922.28 sq. ft.
Construction Area: 5,177 M2
Ocean view residential home under tropical contemporary architecture; 2 stories.
- The master bedroom is on the top floor with a private terrace, direct access to the swimming pool, a walk-in closet and complete bathroom with tub and shower.
- Second master is on the lower level and has a private bath and direct access to the garden.
- The third bedroom is also on the lower level, has access to the garden and shares bath with TV room.
- A TV room that can be converted into a 4th bedroom.
- Ocean-view kitchen with food storage.
- High Ceilings Ocean view, living and dining room to the main terrace.
- 344 sq. ft. pool with reflection pool area and outdoor shower.
- Maid room and laundry.
- 2-car garage with electric gate and storage.
Check out all of our offerings in our new real estate section here.
You may be interested
Costa Rica at a glance: top news from the past weekThe Tico Times - May 21, 2018
Newly inaugurated Costa Rican President Carlos Alvarado is closing in on two weeks on the job. Here are some of…
PHOTOS: International Museum Day in Costa RicaMitzi Stark - May 21, 2018
May 18 is International Museum Day, and Costa Rica celebrated with 31 mini-museums all in one at the Casa del…
Costa Rica, Panama refuse to acknowledge Venezuelan election resultsAFP - May 21, 2018
Costa Rica and Panama were two of 14 countries in the Americas to announce they would not acknowledge the results…