Casa Mía – Your new home in Guanacaste
Price: $890,000 | Negotiable
Cellphone: +(506) 2258-1558
Lot: 22,922.28 sq. ft.
Construction Area: 5,177 M2
Ocean view residential home under tropical contemporary architecture; 2 stories.
- The master bedroom is on the top floor with a private terrace, direct access to the swimming pool, a walk-in closet and complete bathroom with tub and shower.
- Second master is on the lower level and has a private bath and direct access to the garden.
- The third bedroom is also on the lower level, has access to the garden and shares bath with TV room.
- A TV room that can be converted into a 4th bedroom.
- Ocean-view kitchen with food storage.
- High Ceilings Ocean view, living and dining room to the main terrace.
- 344 sq. ft. pool with reflection pool area and outdoor shower.
- Maid room and laundry.
- 2-car garage with electric gate and storage.
Check out all of our offerings in our new real estate section here.
You may be interested
Five things I learned while watching the sun set over El ClásicoAlejandro Zúñiga - October 22, 2018
TIBÁS — It’s difficult to enjoy a spectacular sunset while the concrete grandstand of a 50-year-old stadium shakes haphazardly under…
The Tico Times Weekly Digest: Oct. 22, 2018Alexander Villegas - October 22, 2018
It's Monday everyone. That means it's time for another dose of The Tico Times Weekly Digest. This week's Digest is…
This week in the Peace Corps: Lessons from indigenous communities in Limón provinceCrystal / Regional Peace Corps Leader - October 22, 2018
After four years with Peace Corps Costa Rica, I am reflective about living and working in indigenous communities throughout Limón…