Reserva Conchal Carao Condo
Price: $565,000 | Super nicely decorated condo!
Cellphone: +(506) 8814-0614
Construction Area: 2,700 M2
- Reserva Conchal features over 2,300 acres to explore and boasts a fantastic 18-hole Robert Trent Jones Jr Golf Course, luxury beach club, restaurants, spa and Westin Resort. The residential community features luxury homes, villas and condos.
- Terrace Condos: 30 luxurious three-bedroom residences.
- Fully furnished and ready to move in.
- Custom condominium in Reserva Conchal, Guanacaste.
- Gated community in a golf and beach resort.
- Within 1 hour of Liberia’s Daniel Oduber International Airport.
- Big terrace and beach club access.
- Beautiful living room with floor to ceiling windows, air conditioning.
- Additional TV room with living room, spacious kitchen.
- Installed Triple play, cable, Internet and 1 landline.
- Roofed parking.
- Gated community.
- Power generator.
- CCTV external camera monitoring system.
- Safe neighborhood.
- Available immediately.
- Gardening service.
- Cleaning service.
- English-speaking property management.
- Located 45 minutes from Liberia’s Daniel Oduber International Airport , easy access to banks, supermarkets, restaurants, medical care and more.Walking distance to the town of Brasilito, as well as the famous Playa Conchal, a beautiful beach of white crushed sand and shells.
You may be interested
A reader’s glimpse of Monteverde recoveryKatherine Stanley - October 19, 2017
Tico Times reader Margaret Burton wrote to us from the United States to share this photo taken by her brother-in-law Michael…
President Solís recovers from successful prostate operationKatherine Stanley - October 18, 2017
President Luis Guillermo Solís took a medical leave to undergo prostate surgery Wednesday after postponing the procedure last week to…
VIDEO: A closer look at ‘Battlefield’ before its Costa Rican premiereKatherine Stanley - October 18, 2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wujGfRevDOE&feature=youtu.be "Battlefield," from acclaimed director Peter Brook, premieres tonight at San José's National Theater. Read our full story here.