Quiet neighborhood on a cul-de-sac
Price: $875,000 | Negotiable
Cellphone: +(506) 2258-1558
Lot: 1,515 M2
Construction Area: 465 M2
- 3 bedrooms with laurel floors.
- 2.5 bathrooms with marble countertops, tempered glass and deluxe fittings.
- Hardwood doors, closets and ceiling beams through out the property.
- TV room and office that could be converted into a fourth bedroom.
- Master bedroom with wonderful city view, Jacuzzi and walk-in closet.
- Social area includes covered terrace with almond structure to enjoy city view.
- Separated kitchen with granite countertop and built-in stove and oven.
- Exterior Jacuzzi and 70 square-meter independent ranch featuring brick oven and firewood with electric rotisserie.
- Approximately 1,000 square meters of beautifully manicured gardens.
- Property located in a very quiet neighborhood on a cul-de-sac.
- Lot 1,515 M2 / Const. 465 M2.
- Owner financing available.
You may be interested
Reader photos: Beauty at Jacó BeachThe Tico Times - January 19, 2019
At The Tico Times, we love great photos of Costa Rica. Share your favorite original photos with us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Reader Naomi shared…
Tico Times: Letters to the Editor (Jan. 18, 2019)The Tico Times - January 19, 2019
The Tico Times is proud to be an independent, English-language news source in Costa Rica. Our readers regularly submit editorials…
Costa Rica soccer announces squad to face United StatesAFP and The Tico Times - January 19, 2019
Costa Rica’s new men's national soccer team manager, Gustavo Matosas, summoned a revamped lineup without most of its best-known figures…