Quiet neighborhood on a cul-de-sac
Price: $875,000 | Negotiable
Cellphone: +(506) 2258-1558
Lot: 1,515 M2
Construction Area: 465 M2
- 3 bedrooms with laurel floors.
- 2.5 bathrooms with marble countertops, tempered glass and deluxe fittings.
- Hardwood doors, closets and ceiling beams through out the property.
- TV room and office that could be converted into a fourth bedroom.
- Master bedroom with wonderful city view, Jacuzzi and walk-in closet.
- Social area includes covered terrace with almond structure to enjoy city view.
- Separated kitchen with granite countertop and built-in stove and oven.
- Exterior Jacuzzi and 70 square-meter independent ranch featuring brick oven and firewood with electric rotisserie.
- Approximately 1,000 square meters of beautifully manicured gardens.
- Property located in a very quiet neighborhood on a cul-de-sac.
- Lot 1,515 M2 / Const. 465 M2.
- Owner financing available.
You may be interested
Fleeing violence, Nicaraguans seek safety in Costa RicaUNHCR / Alexander Villegas - August 15, 2018
The thin, bespectacled medical student acted as a paramedic in street protests in Nicaragua until gun-toting paramilitaries detained him last…
Costa Rica pledges to reduce violence against womenAFP and The Tico Times - August 15, 2018
The government of Costa Rica declared Tuesday that the reduction of violence against women is "a national priority" and announced…
Our favorite photos of motherhood in Costa Rica through the yearsKatherine Stanley - August 15, 2018
As The Tico Times celebrates Mother's Day this year, we're looking back at some of our favorite stories and images…