Quiet neighborhood on a cul-de-sac
Price: $875,000 | Negotiable
Cellphone: +(506) 2258-1558
Lot: 1,515 M2
Construction Area: 465 M2
- 3 bedrooms with laurel floors.
- 2.5 bathrooms with marble countertops, tempered glass and deluxe fittings.
- Hardwood doors, closets and ceiling beams through out the property.
- TV room and office that could be converted into a fourth bedroom.
- Master bedroom with wonderful city view, Jacuzzi and walk-in closet.
- Social area includes covered terrace with almond structure to enjoy city view.
- Separated kitchen with granite countertop and built-in stove and oven.
- Exterior Jacuzzi and 70 square-meter independent ranch featuring brick oven and firewood with electric rotisserie.
- Approximately 1,000 square meters of beautifully manicured gardens.
- Property located in a very quiet neighborhood on a cul-de-sac.
- Lot 1,515 M2 / Const. 465 M2.
- Owner financing available.
You may be interested
Costa Rican Happy Hour #4: ‘No me visto para vos’Elizabeth Lang - March 23, 2018
Today’s Friday Happy Hour tune is No me visto para vos (I don’t dress for you) by local Costa Rican pop independent band Los Waldners.
Costa Rica beats Scotland 1-0 in friendly matchAFP - March 23, 2018
La Sele beat Scotland 1-0 this Friday in Glasgow, on the first rehearsal of the year to tune up their game before the 2018 Russia World Cup.
New poll in Costa Rica: another small Fabricio lead, another statistical dead heatAFP - March 23, 2018
The two aspirers for the presidency of Costa Rica, the evangelical preacher Fabricio Alvarado and the former minister Carlos Alvarado, reach the closing of the electoral campaign for April 1st with a technical draw, according to a poll disclosed this Friday.