Quiet neighborhood on a cul-de-sac
Price: $875,000 | Negotiable
Cellphone: +(506) 2258-1558
Lot: 1,515 M2
Construction Area: 465 M2
- 3 bedrooms with laurel floors.
- 2.5 bathrooms with marble countertops, tempered glass and deluxe fittings.
- Hardwood doors, closets and ceiling beams through out the property.
- TV room and office that could be converted into a fourth bedroom.
- Master bedroom with wonderful city view, Jacuzzi and walk-in closet.
- Social area includes covered terrace with almond structure to enjoy city view.
- Separated kitchen with granite countertop and built-in stove and oven.
- Exterior Jacuzzi and 70 square-meter independent ranch featuring brick oven and firewood with electric rotisserie.
- Approximately 1,000 square meters of beautifully manicured gardens.
- Property located in a very quiet neighborhood on a cul-de-sac.
- Lot 1,515 M2 / Const. 465 M2.
- Owner financing available.
You may be interested
5 questions for a Quepos theater companyElizabeth Lang - November 19, 2017
Quepos, a town on Costa Rica's Pacific coast and the gateway to the renowned Manuel Antonio National Park, has experienced…
Multipurpose malinche, an attractive and useful ornamentalEd Bernhardt - November 18, 2017
Here’s another attractive ornamental that’s a favorite Costa Rican backyard patio shrub. You’ll find malinche (Caesalpinia pulcherrima) growing in just…