The Tico Times Crossword
1. Click on each clue to begin filling out the corresponding boxes in the crossword.
2. Click again on a box to switch from the “Across” or the “Down” word.
3. Verify a single letter, full word or the completed crossword from the “Check” menu.
4. If you need a little help, click on the “Hint” menu to get a letter, a complete word or to see the full solution.
5. If you prefer the old-fashioned way, you can print the grid and the clues list from the “Game” menu option.
You may be interested
Strong winds cause three deaths in Costa Rica, one in El SalvadorAFP - December 10, 2017
Three people have died in Costa Rica, includiing two Swiss tourists, and one in El Salvador as a result of…
6 camouflaged Costa Rican creatures you probably haven’t seenLindsay Fendt - December 9, 2017
The jungle can be a scary place, and even for some of the fiercest of Costa Rica’s creatures, sometimes the…
National Geographic-Lindblad Expeditions ship makes first visit to Osa PeninsulaThe Tico Times - December 8, 2017
National Geographic and Lindblad Expeditions touched down for the first time on Costa Rica's renowned Osa Peninsula this week for…