The Tico Times Crossword
1. Click on each clue to begin filling out the corresponding boxes in the crossword.
2. Click again on a box to switch from the “Across” or the “Down” word.
3. Verify a single letter, full word or the completed crossword from the “Check” menu.
4. If you need a little help, click on the “Hint” menu to get a letter, a complete word or to see the full solution.
5. If you prefer the old-fashioned way, you can print the grid and the clues list from the “Game” menu option.
You may be interested
Jaguars: a symbol of Costa RicaAlissa Grosskopf - October 17, 2018
Jaguars represent an important part of Latin America's indigenous heritage. For its strength, grace and mysterious aura, it is a…
Nicaragua calls Carlos Alvarado’s statements “disrespectful” and “intrusive”AFP / The Tico Times - October 16, 2018
The Nicaraguan government described statements by Costa Rican president Carlos Alvarado about Nicaragua's “internal affairs” as “disrespectful” and “intrusive.” The…
Transformational travel in Costa Rica: Turning the flat world roundAlissa Grosskopf - October 16, 2018
The sound of roaring water and the fear in my body drown out the encouraging shouts of my group behind…